10 Small Vertical Windmill Collection

We found some cool collection of vertical windmill model to get some inspirations we are really happy to show you these model, The designs are made by Joel Doswell,

what he said :
A series of vertical windmill designs I was playing around with. Most were designed to press fit onto the motor from an old CD/DVD drive except the three vaned helix. The four vaned helix model also uses the full extents of my printers build surface, scaling may be needed to print on your machine.


Small Vertical Windmill Collection





you should see also:



Small Vertical Windmill Collection





share to friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or
    maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Great blog by the way!

    Have a look at my page black mold test

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.