The Next Big Thing 'Optkit' is Getting Bigger


First what is Optkit?
Simply The Best Future of Conversion Rate Optimization

OptKit comes with everything you need to deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time. Understand & influence the behavior of your visitors effectively.
We/trickileaks using this kit in our unity3d tutorials blog



This kit developed by Jordan Coeyman
 


This is what he said about optkit on growthhackers.com

OptKit is basically a collection of scripts that I’ve written for various projects / clients, wrapped into one.
Currently it’s just a simple widget (I call them “Kits”) that creates a custom popup when a trigger causes it. Each Kit is made so it target’s both mobile + desktop devices.
You have the ability to copy & paste your own code or forms inside of the popup (MailChimp snippet for example works great), and it actually still records the conversion inside of your OptKit account. Great for tracking.
Right now it’s 100% free, and it will remain that way indefinitely. I would love to be able to turn this into a full-time focus. I currently run a very small marketing agency.
Right now I’m going to be marketing it to some communities where I think it might be valuable, so I can see if people find this tool useful or useless :D
I’ve had grander thoughts of using the data collected from your widget, to create custom machine learning models for your site.. Then I could possibly try to predict things like how likely a user is going to convert vs bounce, things like that.
So, Feedback? Anything! I’d like to hear your thoughts on the design, copy, my thought process.. Anything :)
-Jordan





Copy & Paste 1 line of code. No credit card required.



Some key features of optkit


  • MULTIPLE LAYOUT OPTIONS
  • BEHAVIOR BASED TRIGGERS
  • HYPER TARGETED MESSAGING
  • MULTIVARIATE TESTING
  • MULTIPLE KITS PER PAGE
  • REAL-TIME BROADCASTING

OptKit has officially tracked and stored over 1,000,000 visits since inception. That happened much quicker than he had anticipated.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.