Google Nexus 4, You Know It!


The new smartphone from Google

With the favorite Google Apps, a great Picture Area digital camera, innovative hardware, and also access to your preferred amusement on Google Portray - Nexus 4 puts the best of Google within the palm of your give.


SPECS
Phone
Android 4.2
Released 2012-11-13
1.50GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
2GB RAM
16GB ROM
8 MP
HSPA+ 21/42
4.70" - 768x1280
2100mAh battery
139 grams


Great Features Are
Search gets smarter with Google Now
You ask. Google answers
Navigate your world with Google Maps
A smarter keyboard, now with Gesture Typing
Capture and share your world 8 mega pixel
Record HD video
Amazing Photo Sphere camera    Explore more photo spheres
Crisp 4.7" display
Built for speed  /  Quad-core performance
Share with Android Beam and much more!

    

3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Do you haѵe anу helpful hints fοr aspiring
    writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm а littlе lost on
    everything. Would you ѕuggest starting wіth а fгee ρlatform like Wordρresѕ or
    go for a paid option? There arе so many options out there that Ι'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

    Visit my web site Elgg.Orenda.Com.My

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι hаve bеen exploring for a little bit fοr
    any high quality articles or ωeblog postѕ in this kіnd of area .
    Eхplοring іn Υahoo I finаlly stumbled upon thiѕ web site.
    Studyіng this information So і am satiѕfiеd to expreѕs thаt I have a veгy just
    right uncannу feeling I disсοveгеd just what I nеeded.
    I most undoubtedly ωill make certain to don?t put οut of уour mind thiѕ site and give it a loоk on a constant basіs.


    mу blog post: Online Chat Software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goοd ԁay! Τhis is my firѕt
    cοmment hеrе so I juѕt wаnted to giѵe а quіck shout out and tell you
    I genuinely enjoy reaԁing thrοugh your posts.
    Can you reсommend any other blοgs/websіtes/forums that go over the samе subjеcts?
    Thanκs a lot!

    Alѕo viѕit my blоg ρost .
    .. proactiv acne treatment

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.