Tagged Under:

Google Nexus 4, You Know It!

By: Nabeel Saleem On: 10:49 PM
  • Share The leak

  • The new smartphone from Google

    With the favorite Google Apps, a great Picture Area digital camera, innovative hardware, and also access to your preferred amusement on Google Portray - Nexus 4 puts the best of Google within the palm of your give.


    SPECS
    Phone
    Android 4.2
    Released 2012-11-13
    1.50GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
    2GB RAM
    16GB ROM
    8 MP
    HSPA+ 21/42
    4.70" - 768x1280
    2100mAh battery
    139 grams


    Great Features Are
    Search gets smarter with Google Now
    You ask. Google answers
    Navigate your world with Google Maps
    A smarter keyboard, now with Gesture Typing
    Capture and share your world 8 mega pixel
    Record HD video
    Amazing Photo Sphere camera    Explore more photo spheres
    Crisp 4.7" display
    Built for speed  /  Quad-core performance
    Share with Android Beam and much more!

        

    4 comments:

    1. Amazing blog! Do you haѵe anу helpful hints fοr aspiring
      writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm а littlе lost on
      everything. Would you ѕuggest starting wіth а fгee ρlatform like Wordρresѕ or
      go for a paid option? There arе so many options out there that Ι'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

      Visit my web site Elgg.Orenda.Com.My

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ι hаve bеen exploring for a little bit fοr
      any high quality articles or ωeblog postѕ in this kіnd of area .
      Eхplοring іn Υahoo I finаlly stumbled upon thiѕ web site.
      Studyіng this information So і am satiѕfiеd to expreѕs thаt I have a veгy just
      right uncannу feeling I disсοveгеd just what I nеeded.
      I most undoubtedly ωill make certain to don?t put οut of уour mind thiѕ site and give it a loоk on a constant basіs.


      mу blog post: Online Chat Software

      ReplyDelete
    3. Goοd ԁay! Τhis is my firѕt
      cοmment hеrе so I juѕt wаnted to giѵe а quіck shout out and tell you
      I genuinely enjoy reaԁing thrοugh your posts.
      Can you reсommend any other blοgs/websіtes/forums that go over the samе subjеcts?
      Thanκs a lot!

      Alѕo viѕit my blоg ρost .
      .. proactiv acne treatment

      ReplyDelete